Dayngrous Discourse

Monday, June 6, 2011

I've Been a Blogging Slacker


I know, I didn't post a single update from the time I got back from Boston until this week. I skipped over the entire month of May. It wasn't because I didn't want to though, I had a good reason. The Dayngrous Duo got sick the day before I got home from Boston and didn't get better for weeks. They were in and out of the doctor's office so frequently over those 3 weeks that I thought they were going to build us a room.

Naturally, as soon as they started feeling better, I got sick. I fought it for as long as I could until I realized that it wasn't one of those little colds that was going to get better with over the counter medicine. Nope, turned out I had an inner and outer ear infection along with a sinus infection. If you've never had an ear infection, let me tell you, they are not fun. This was my first and I hope my last!

I'm still not 100% but I'm sure one day when I get a break from 24/7/365 parenting I'll take a nap or something and get some much needed rest.

It's been quite an adventure since April. We celebrated Mother's Day, we had a visit from the Dayngrous Duo's grandparents in AZ (which they loved) and there were lots of award ceremonies at school. Charlie had another birthday and I've been keeping busy with work.


Yeah, imagine that. When I'm not blogging about my adventures in parenting, life's up and downs and fun with the Dayngrous Duo, I'm probably writing about social media.


Jun 2 2011: Keeping Tabs on the Competition
May 26 2011: The Time is Now
May 19 2011: Lost In Translation
May 12 2011: The Magic Elixir
May 5 2011: Laying the Groundwork
Apr 2011: Before You Go Public
Mar 31 2011: Build a Better Campaign
Mar 23 2011: The Evolution of the Agency
Mar 16 2011: High Performance Participation Brands
Mar 9 2011: Social Good Begins with a Strategy

That's what's been going on this way. What's been going on with you?

post signature


[ Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home