Dayngrous Discourse

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beautiful San Francisco

If you missed my countless tweets last week, I was in San Francisco! The weather was beautiful, San Francisco was amazing and I feel very thankful to have been able to be a part of Dreamforce 11 with Radian6. I feel incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to work alongside people I consider to be brilliant, travel to amazing places and meet wonderful people. I sincerely enjoyed reconnecting with my colleagues and sharing down time with them, as that is a rare treat. We worked side by side throughout the event and after hours had great food, fantastic conversations and plenty of laughs. Who could ask for more? Ok, plus Metallica, Neil Young and Will.i.am. But seriously, what more could you want?

(Photo credit Omni Hotel San Francisco)

Welcome to the Social Enterprise!

Looking for more #DF11 photos? Check these out!

post signature


{ Tags: , , , , , , , , , , }

2 comment(s):

It sounds like a fun trip! I've never been there, but would love to go!

By Blogger Lexie Loo & Dylan Too, at September 09, 2011 2:42 PM  

You are all over the place girl!

By Anonymous Marina, at September 19, 2011 10:30 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home