Dayngrous Discourse

Sunday, October 16, 2011

OMG I Am An Animal Hoarder

OMG! I'm an animal hoarder! Ok, not really but with 5 pets it sure feels like it. More accurately, sometimes I am a sucker for an adorable animal. It's how I ended up with two dogs and a cat instead of just one puppy as originally planned, but I digress. A few weeks ago, we brought home an adorable Netherland Dwarf Rabbit. She started out as Thumper but has since been renamed Bella, which I think is much cuter and more appropriate. {Actually, her full name is Bella Bunny Thumper Pants}

Then it happened, we got the call to bring home our baby bird and in heading back to The Aviary, we met Bella's brother. He was just as cute as she was and maybe even a teensy bit cuter. I couldn't resist {again} and brought him home, along with our baby bird. What a fun car ride that was!

So, without further ado, meet Beau ...

Beau Bunny

Photos of our newest feathered friend to follow in an upcoming post. Stay tuned. What are the names of the pets in your home?

post signature


{ Tags: , , , , , , , , , }

5 comment(s):

I only have one dog and it's hard enough to keep track of him. Can't imagine 5! Beau & Bella are so cute though. :)

By Blogger Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys, at October 16, 2011 1:20 PM  

How sweet!

By Anonymous Amanda, at October 16, 2011 7:25 PM  

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your bunnies are adorable! If you've never had one before, be prepared as their average life span is 8-10 years, mine is 9! :)

By Blogger Kristin, at October 16, 2011 10:02 PM  

I love the names of the girl bunny, that is too cute! I miss not having an animal, well except Bella Blue a fish. I keep trying to talk my hubs into a puppy but so far it's a no-go.

By Blogger Myya, at October 17, 2011 12:20 PM  

Awwww, he's cute!

By Blogger Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too!, at October 18, 2011 4:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home