Dayngrous Discourse

Friday, October 21, 2011

Winter in Canada

Winter Tree

In January, I had the pleasure of going to Canada for the first time. Winter was in full effect and as cold as it was (Zero to be exact) it was beautiful. I've since been back and it was just as lovely in the fall.

The photo above was a tree I saw right before I walked into the airport. It was the perfect winter shot for me. What do you think?

post signature


{ Tags: , , , , , , , , , }

5 comment(s):

That picture almost makes me feel cold just looking at it. Great shot!

By Anonymous Jason Peck, at October 21, 2011 10:15 AM  

Thanks for swinging by Jason! So nice to have you visit & comment. That tree was so beautiful I just had to snap a picture.

Hope you get to Fredericton to see it.

By Blogger Dayngr, at October 22, 2011 12:32 PM  

It looks SO cold!!!

By Blogger Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too!, at October 24, 2011 4:14 PM  

Lexie Loo...

It was freezing. ZERO F as a matter of fact! Coldest I'd ever experienced.

By Blogger Dayngr, at October 24, 2011 9:13 PM  

Trees make for some of the best photos. I love them bare & naked like this, they are beautiful full & lush & then they are the best when they are changing colors for Fall. Great picture!

By Blogger Myya, at October 25, 2011 10:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home