Dayngrous Discourse

Monday, July 23, 2012

Photos of our Little House

The boxes have arrived and the house is a great big mess but I thought I'd take a moment to share some of the photos of the outside of our home so you can check it out. I'll share the inside in an upcoming post. Stay tuned for how we change things up and make it our own!


This is the front of our house

Our lovely front door - I love that we have windows all around letting light in!


This is the right side of the house. Yes, we have a cute bird condo, too!


I've already added a little garden flag to welcome our guests. What do you think?

This is the back. You can see the deck, but what you don't see is that it faces the woods.

This is our little guest house.

It even has its own deck! Will you be coming to visit us?


So that's the outside of our new home. We loving that we're surrounded by nature (except for the occasional bug that finds its way into our home) and that we get to hear owls, toads and crickets pretty regularly. I'm looking forward to sharing some photos of our little gardens at a later date. I hope you'll swing by and peek in.

Big thanks to realtors:
Gail & Kenn Knapp
Home Trader America
252-560-8080

post signature


{ Tags: , , , , , , }

2 comment(s):

I’m pretty sure this is not a ‘little’ house :) But it’s beautiful! Enjoy it!

By Anonymous Jenn, at July 23, 2012 6:12 PM  

I love the house! Super pretty. Congrats on the move!

I spent some time in North Carolina while I was attending college, and it really is a beautiful state. I miss it.

By Blogger A Margarita, at July 24, 2012 2:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home