Dayngrous Discourse

Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday: I'm Sassy

Guess what? It's Flashback Friday! 

Flashback Friday is a fun series where I post an old photo (usually of me) and a little blurb or story to go with it. It's a good excuse for me to get my old photos scanned and into the computer and a great way for you to laugh (usually at my expense). Enjoy!



Holiday gatherings were a big part of growing up in a big Italian family. That meant all the aunts, uncles and cousins getting together. And yes, sometimes getting on each others' nerves. I don't actually remember this but my mom told me that my cousin was bugging me and this was my reaction. Ever the optimist {and the lady!}, my aunt says that I was just showing off my muscles - but you can clearly tell by my face that my mom's version was the more factual. Those pouty lips and the seriousness in my eyes makes me laugh even today. I was probably three or four. Seriously, who was I going to pummel?

Sassy then and sassy now. Even with curls and in crushed velvet. Some things never change.

On a side note, my cousin and I are still best buds and he is like 6 foot 2 now and could be Goldberg's twin.

post signature

{ Tags: , , , , , , , , }

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home